The Natural Sapphire Company tricks consumers by pitching their sapphires as investment grade. In re
The Natural sapphire Company also sales its sapphires through e-bay and Amazon.com stores
Be advised: Don't buy their so called "investment grade sapphires" I bought them and now realized that stones are highly overpriced.
I bought a blue sapphire of 3.0 Carat (cushion cut) for USD7000 about a year back. Now I find it not even worth $100 in the market
The Natural Sapphire Company is internet based operator selling sapphires, sapphire engagement rings. The Natural sapphire company also operates on ebay and Amazon through its web stores
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sapphire Engagement Ring
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..."
- "I was a rep for Stacy with JIC company, she was my upline rep. She got fired for her bad attitude & bad mouthing the company all over the place...this..."
- "I have been selling on Ebay for about a year and though I don't have a huge business I had at least 60 sales and had all positive feedbacks except..."
- "Norflow Controls is an ISO 9001:2000 Company, Being jointly managed by the Technocrats possessing acquired in the field of industrial valves. The promoters are visionary engineers who are possessing strong..."
- "The Vatva Industrial Estate was established by Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation in the year 1960 in the south east direction of Ahmedabad City on Ahmedabad â€“ Mehmadabad state highway to..."
- "I am a customer of HSBC bank since 2.3 years. I had a cash amount of 2.5k in my account. All of a sudden they deducted 1103 INR from my..."
- "Please refer to the attaching photo with the purse I bought at USA about 3 years ago by US$ 218.00, however I am really disappointed that the quality of..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."